COVID-19 safety measures
To encourage physical distancing and keep everyone safe at St. Mary’s Community Campus LTD & Sports Hub Edgeworthstown, we are:
- Adding signage to educate members on new processes, procedures, and safety measures
- Training staff on new safety protocols
- Screening staff daily for their health
- Staggering programs to reduce the number of people in a space at any given time
- Allowing 15 minutes between groups to clean & sanitise the area.
- Only those involved in the game/session (players, referees, management) are permitted on court, strictly no spectators are allowed in the building
- Gatherings, including social gatherings, before or after events must be avoided. Participants should practice 2 metre physical distancing before and after events, during breaks in play, on the sidelines and team huddles should be avoided.
General Safety Practices
Stay home if you are sick. By entering our facilities, you are declaring that you are in good health. Please ensure you fill out our COVID -19 questionnaires before entering.
- Please ensure that you and all the members of your group sanitise your hands upon entering and exiting building at the sanitising stations provided.
- Masks are optional at this time.
- Respect and follow staff directions, queuing procedures, and posted signage at all times.
- Maintain 2 metres distance or more from others at all times.
- Sites will have designated entrances and exits with one-way flow of traffic.
- Not all traditional entrances and exits will be available.
- Look for signage on walls and floors.
- All members are asked to stay home if they feel unwell, and to consult their GP. If a participant becomes unwell during the activity, they will be brought to our designated isolation room away from other participants and should return home as soon as possible.
What you need to know before you arrive to St. Mary’s Community Campus LTD & Sports Hub Edgeworthstown:
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your registered program or activity time.
- Arrive ready for your program.
- Change rooms and showers will not be available.
- Facilities are not open for casual use.
- Leave the building as soon as your program ends.
- Accessibility needs may vary at this time – check with your centre for details.
We are constantly monitoring the Government Guidelines and announcements and strictly adhering to all guidelines. We ask all our members to respect this. We will stay in touch with all our users to keep you up to date with future developments.